Much of the pieces are identical to the BroShep armor, so I won't go into a lot of detail of the patterning/tracing/cutting. Some of the pieces are shaped a little different, of course, but only a few pieces (some obvious) are different: the chest plate, the hips, and the shoulder bells.
The biggest difficulty, naturally, was the chest plate. While I had the measurements I needed, I still needed to make sure it was shaped properly, there was room for adjustment later, and everything needed to look even. I cut out the pieces for the main section, then used a heat gun and a hard, rounded surface to shape a couple large pieces of foam. On these I traced the shape of the open areas of the main section, and was able to cut out the now properly shaped breast pieces and attach them.
It'll make better sense once you see the pics of it, I promise. :)
Anyway, all pieces done and shaped, so I threw on the Plasti Dip and paint!
Strapped everything together, leaving room on them for the client to be able to adjust to a better fit for them when they got it. Once all the straps were on and everything looked good, it was time, as always, to weather the armor!